Three-Way Blogger Trade - The RSS Blog
RSS, OPML and the XML platform.
 
Copyright 2003-5 Randy Charles Morin
The RSS Blog
<< Previous Main Next >>
Sat, 01 Apr 2006 19:09:31 GMT
Three-Way Blogger Trade

It appears that Microsoft is getting involved in the corporate blogger swap between Yahoo and Google. The latest news has Robert Scoble and Jeremy Zawodny moving from Microsoft and Yahoo! to Google. Going the other way are 80% of Matt Cutts to Yahoo! + 2546 computers and the other 20% of Matt to Microsoft. Does this mean one Jeremy is worth 4 Scobles and 2546 computers?

http://www.mattcutts.com/blog/joining-yahoo/

Update:

Reader Comments Subscribe
wefrgw4
Type "339":
Top Articles
  1. Unblock MySpace
  2. MySpace
  3. FaceParty, the British MySpace
  4. del.icio.us and sex.com
  5. Blocking Facebook and MySpace
  1. Review of RSS Readers
  2. MySpace Layouts
  3. RSS Stock Ticker
  4. RSS Gets an Enema
  5. Google Reader rejects del.icio.us