Where to Report Adsense Splogs? - The RSS Blog
RSS, OPML and the XML platform.
Copyright 2003-5 Randy Charles Morin
The RSS Blog
<< Previous Main Next >>
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 18:41:28 GMT
Where to Report Adsense Splogs?

I report any splogs with Adsense ads to Google. I do this by clicking on the Ads by Goooogle link in the offending ad unit and filling out the form. Google has responded by email with a better way of reporting Adsense splogs.

Google Adsense Team: In the future, to allow us to investigate any issues more efficiently, you can email our specialists directly at adsense-abuse@google.com.


Reader Comments Subscribe
Type "339":
Top Articles
  1. Unblock MySpace
  2. MySpace
  3. FaceParty, the British MySpace
  4. del.icio.us and sex.com
  5. Blocking Facebook and MySpace
  1. Review of RSS Readers
  2. MySpace Layouts
  3. RSS Stock Ticker
  4. RSS Gets an Enema
  5. Google Reader rejects del.icio.us