Well, it was a long time coming, but I have to say it once and for all. Blogger is broken. Last night, I received the following entry on one of my Blogger blogs. This is part of a unit test I run for my Rmail application. I guess, the fall out is that all my blogs on Blogger disappeared. I had to fully republish them all. I also noticed that all of my unit test that used Blogger were broken. I then sent an email to firstname.lastname@example.org only to have it bounce back at me with the message "File too large". The entire message was less than 2k. The bounce message included "For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>". I've turned off my unit tests that use Blogger and am recoding them to use alternate blog hosts. Unfortunately, some of the unit test were specifically for my Blogger Atom API implementation. I've also tried posting the bugs I encounter on the bloggerDev mailing list, unfortunately they remain unanswered.